First TransNational Access Call to ERINHA’s full catalogue of services, including access to cutting edge high containment facilities was launched today!
The call is funded under the EU H2020 ERINHA-Advance project.
The following pathogens are prioritized:
- Ebola virus
- Marburg virus
- Lassa virus
- Crimean Congo Hemorrhagic Fever virus
- Nipah virus
Applications must fall into one of the following scientific topics:
SECTION 1: Innovative therapeutics, vaccines or diagnosis approaches for RG4 pathogens
- Development of RG4 pathogens’ standards for diagnosis
- Development of innovative technologies for diagnosis
- Development of innovative alternatives for antibodies production for diagnosis and therapeutics purpose
- Development of innovative therapeutics tools/ immunotherapy
- Development of new synthetic methods to improve immunogenicity of vaccines
- Development of new approach for the design of antiviral drugs
- Development of vaccines against RG4 pathogens
SECTION 2: Innovative approaches to study highly infectious viruses in animal experimentation
- Optimization/ adaptation of rodent models
- Development of telemetry technics/ biochemistry technics for animal experimentation
- Development and optimization of alternative technologies to animal models
- Development of innovative real-time imaging capacity in BSL 4 conditions
Deadline for applications: 15 December 2019
For more information please check ERINHA-Advance TNA Programme TNA section .