The Governance bodies of the ERINHA AISBL are
- The General Assembly – ultimate decision-making body.
- The Executive Board – executive body in charge of the management of the RI and implementation of decisions.
- The Director General backed-up by the Central Coordinating Unit – executive body in charge of daily management of the ERINHA RI.
Members of General Assembly
- Krisztina Biró (Ministry of Human Capacities, Hungary)
- Sofia Nuncio (National Institute of Health Doutor Ricardo Jorge, Portugal)
- R.A.M. Fouchier (ERASMUS Medical Center, the Netherlands)
- Inês Amado (National Institute of Health and Medical Research, France) – ERINHA General Assembly Vice-Chair
- Karin Tegmark-Wissel (Public Health Agency of Sweden) – ERINHA General Assembly Chair
Members of Executive Board
- José Maria Albuquerque (National Institute of Health Doutor Ricardo Jorge, Portugal)
- Zoltan Kis (National Public Health Institute, Hungary)
- J.M. Fentener van Vlissingen (ERASMUS Medical Center, the Netherlands)
- Andreas Brave (Public Health Agency, Sweden) – Vice-Chair of Executive Board
- Hervé Raoul (National Institute of Health and Medical Research, France) – Chair of Executive Board
Advisory Board :
By the decision of the ERINHA AISBL General Assembly an Independent Advisory Board was formed.
The ERINHA Independent Advisory Board provides scientific, ethical and strategic advice and recommendations to the ERINHA General Assembly, Executive Board and Director General.
It represents the ERINHA AISBL main instrument in assessing the scientific performance and impact of the ERINHA research infrastructure.
ERINHA Advisory Board members